Health Professionals医生护士


Physicians 医生



--具有萨省健康机构签发的永久全职job offer,同时需要Verified with documents that describe your permanent arrangement to practice medicine in a Saskatchewan medical office. These could be:A business plan or contract;A partnership agreement; orOther documents describing your practice.

--Have a valid SINP Job Approval Letter。

The SINP will also obtain a letter of support from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan (CoPSS). The letter must state your type of licence and expiry date, and CoPSS' support for you to become a permanent resident in Saskatchewan. We may also ask for a letter from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada stating that you're licensed in a particular specialty. 



Nurses 护士

Through the Nurses stream, Saskatchewan can nominate Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), Psychiatric Nurses or Registered Nurses (RN) for permanent residency if they:



--具有萨省健康机构签发的永久全职job offer;

--具有有效的萨省Job Approval Letter;



Other Health Professions 其他健康职业

--职业是NOC 0 A B C;


--具有永久全职job offer;


--如果是NOC C岗位,需要语言CLB4;





If you don't work in Saskatchewan, you'll need to contact the right organization to find out what studies, examinations and/or certifications you'll need to work here:

Physicians: Contact the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan (CoPSS).
Nurses: Contact one of the following that applies to you:The Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses (SALPN);
The Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan (RPNAS); or;
The Saskatchewan Registered Nurses' Association (SRNA).
Other Health Professions: See a list of health professional associations in Saskatchewan.



Previous page: Employment Offer
Next page: Semi-skilled Worker



© Copyright 2010-2020 - 新 新 源 移 民 This site is powered by 新 新 源 移 民-高 知 圈 移 民 代 理